The Rose Tent has three areas of focus to grow this community for girls and their families. Together we are creating a sustainable community by having multiple options to contribute to the girls circles.
Gatherings (Donation Based) - Potluck / Community circles for Mom’s and daughters
Workshops ( $ ) Drop in sessions that focus on a specific theme.
- Mother and Daughter Heroine Club- $25-$30 / per couple - workshop on women in history. This is a Mother & Daughter Empowerment Circle where we guide through a creative nourishing approach for mothers and daughters, aged 7+, to learn and grow together through the study of women’s history. Each Session we will learn about a different heroine including artist, athletes, inventors and revolutionary women from around the world.
- Father and Daughter Nature Day - Connection through nature based activities on the trail. We will use all our senses as we come together on a hike to learn about our environment and about our connection to each other.
These programs offer girls an in depth process of mentorship and self discovery. The Coming of Age and Rites of Passage Sessions focus on core values to guide and support girls on their journey into womanhood.
- Rose Roots
- Rising Sisters - My Amazing Body
- Spirit Sisters - Animal Guides
- Spirit Sisters - Plant Guides
- Spirit Sisters - Earth Element and Magical Minerals
- Moon Sisters - with Vision Quest and Rite of Passage Ceremony