1000's of girls in our community are beginning their journey into womanhood. Let us teach them the skills they need to navigate their way through the many changes they are already beginning to feel.
Girls 8-13 years old will learn friendship skills to build a circle of rising sisters, practice authentic expression and learn about emotional self-care.
Girls will be invited to connect with each other through yoga, nature games and activities, learn how to check in with their emotions and find creative outlets to express themselves.
Some of the craft activities included: working with clay, painting through group art projects and creating emotional expression tools to use at home.
Together the girls will be welcomed to create recipes infused from the garden. Empowering girls to connect with the source of their food and learn skills to prepare meals for themselves is something that we are passionate to share.
Hosted and Guided by Jess Kovach
Monday - Friday 10AM-3PM (July 24-28th 2017)
(Snacks and drinks are provided - Please let us know about any dietary needs)
The Rose Roots Program Summer Day camp will include:
- Building a toolkit of creative ways to express emotions
- Experiencing playful daily yoga and meditation practice
- Connecting with the Earth through gardening
- Learning to consciously harvest plants from the garden
- Collectively creating drinks and recipes with plants in the garden
- Expressing emotions through art with clay and painting
- Creating a beaded bracelet to give to another girl in the circle
- Feeling the support of building a sisterhood circle
- Many more quality crafts and activities to create community,
connection and confidence
Imagine your daughter coming home after camp with her artwork, crafts and plants, but also much more than that: a sisterhood bond, tools to better handle her emotions, and an appreciation for nature and the cycles of life.
$250 Early Bird Investment if paid in full by the Full Moon July 9, 2017
One Mother Connection Circle ( Saturday July 22, 5pm-8pm)
One Father / Male Role Model Circle (Saturday July 29, 1pm-4pm)
(These circles will help infuse you into the process with your daughter during her journey.)
We want all interested families to be able to participate regardless of their income status. Please discuss with us so we can work together to share our offerings with your daughter and family.